- What is the difference between small business and enterprise licenses ?
There's no functional difference between both. Small business licenses are reserved to companies with less than 10 employees.
- Where is the End User License Agreement ?
You can read it when installing EditiX (Windows/Mac OS X/Unix package) or from this page.
- Is it possible to process our PO with a bank wire ?
Yes this is possible, you may use our resellers page or we can process directy your bank wire (with an amount > $100 only). We will send you our bank data after receiving and processing your PO.
- I purchased a license and I’m now switching to a new machine. What do I need to do?
You just have to install editix on your new machine and copy at the same location the .editix directory from your home directory.
- I would like to receive the student coupon for purchasing editix.
Please go to the following page for requesting a coupon.
- Isn't there a way to apply or install an alternate xslt engine?
This is possible to XSLT 1.0 using the Options / Install a new Transformer menu item. Your engine must be compatible with JAXP.
- So, there is no ‘trial’ period license? If I purchase, and do not like, can I get a refund?
- I am trying to evaluate your product (30 day evaluation period?) but do not know how to activate the trial license. What are the details needed?
You needn't a trial license for evaluating it, just download it and install it from this page. Note that if you installed a previous version, evaluation is limited to 5 days.
- I would like to evaluate this product again, but apparently I have done so before sometime. Anyway, it won’t let me past the license bit. Is there a way to reset the evaluation?
We can extend exceptionnaly the evaluation period. Please contact us for more information.
"This is really a great app for creating and developing XML-based documents"
"useful and professional XML editor"